1. The above is the photo fit of Malaysiaâ€™s pathological liar and conman Bala Devan A. Theaivendiram!
2. Read/See for yourself (below) these are just samples and there are more to come -Â pathological liar and conman Bala Devanâ€™s many different strokes in signing off contracts and undertaking letters after taking monies from his victims!
BALA DEVAN â€“ IT IS TIME FOR THE POLICE TO ACT!
BALA DEVAN KNOWN ALSO AS â€˜KANNANâ€™ IN BRICKFIELDS!
It is indeed a pity that so much â€˜dataâ€™ is only now spurring out on the pathological liar and conman Bala Devan who hails from Scots Road, Brickfields and popularly known there as â€˜Kannanâ€™
According to reliable sources Bala Devan â€˜Kannanâ€™ was the eldest of four children 3 boys and a girl born to parents who were attached to Telecoms!
Sources say that he was sent to India for studies where he instead of completing his studies wasted away his life returning empty handed!
The sources allege that Bala Devan has expensive taste for women, watches and fine clothes and is a compulsive gambler!
They add that to fuel his passion he went on from engineering one fraud to another!
Shockingly, rumors are also rife of ‘his link’ to a very pretty pregnant lady who was found murdered in April 2010 in Lake Gardens?
Strange, according to the allegations – she wore an expensive watch!
In the meantime, this pathological liar and conman has left a trail of destroyed and shattered lives, reputations and individuals with debt!
Meanwhile I cannot understand why certain individuals instead of exposing him for what he is are â€˜protectingâ€™ him by saying to debt collectors and others seeking their monies that he is in India when they know he is on the run within the country!
Only when the Police arrest him can we find the answers for all of the above allegations and these:
But these questions need answering:
1. Who gave him that confidential letter of award between Malaysian and India?
2. How did he get control of the total specifications, drawings, pricing of the entire Seremban to Gemas project which he attempted to sell at RM5 Million at one time but had no takers?
3. Who gave him the two letters claimed to be Ministry of Railwayâ€™s Railway Board letters? (see Blog posting part 4 on this subject) Was that leak from the Ministry of Work?Â
4. Who gave him that recent letter written by Ircon International Managing Director to Malaysiaâ€™s Transport Minister?
5. Who is A.P. Misra and what is his role in all these allegations? Is he also a victim or a player? Who were his link in Ministry of Railways India and IRCON if any? What was Tamil Naduâ€™s role in this?
6. Who were the other directors of Zen Bridge Sdn Bhd and Era Phoenix Sdn Bhd with Bala Devan s/o A. Theaivendiram?
I am certain in the course of police investigations both here and in India all these matters will be pursued and revealed leaving no stones unturned!
Delhi must do its part and seriously too if she does not want to lose out on future deliberations!
â€˜KERA DI HUTAN DIBERI SUSU ANAK DIRUMAH MATI KEBULURANâ€™