‘New Delhi and Tamil Nadu CM must be also embarrassed but India too has her fair share of the corrupt using public office to enrich themselves and their families!
When the Indian PM visits Malaysia, I will certainly ask him many a question about this matter and also give him a copy of all that we have uncovered! ‘ – Dr Jacob George
RAILWAY DOUBLE TRACK – SEREMBAN TO GEMAS CORRUPTION FIASCO CONTINUES!
CON MAN ON THE RUN BALADEVAN THEAIVENDIRAM!
Baladevan Theaivendiram is on the run now.
So are his close associates with creditors and others cheated hunting for this rascal!
This includes those who gave logistic support, provided transport, those who assisted in the various fabrication and especially those in Chennai and Delhi are living in fear when they will be called for questioning by the authorities!
Their hand phones are turned off as they resort to pre-paid lines out of fear!
Chennai and certain Indian officials are totally embarrassed how they allowed an unemployed trickster and conman to come into contact with them and to hold those private lobbying for the 3G telecommunication license where millions of under table monies were promised for â€˜introductionsâ€™ and â€˜lobbying!â€™
Baladevan Theaivendiram played out not only his family but close friends and others who gave him an opportunity to come clean and good in his 58 miserable year of birth but â€˜old habitsâ€™ die hard what more how can a pathological liar, trickster and conman change from an habit he has so grown to be accustomed to â€“ cheating people!
But these questions need answering:
1. Who gave him that confidential letter of award between Malaysian and India?
2. How did he get control of the total specifications, drawings, pricing of the entire Seremban to Gemas project which he attempted to sell at RM5 Million at one time but had no takers?
3. Who gave him the two letters claimed to be Ministry of Railwayâ€™s Railway Board letters? (see Blog posting part 4 on this subject)
4. Who gave him that recent letter written by Ircon International Managing Director to Malaysiaâ€™s Transport Minister?
5. Who is A.P. Misra and what is his role in all these allegations? Is he also a victim or a player? I will be meeting AP Misra soon perhaps he will reveal all so that justice is done!
I am certain in the course of police investigations both here and in India all these matters will be pursued and revealed leaving no stones unturned!
Delhi must do its part and seriously too if she does not want to lose out on future deliberations!
In the meantime, scumbag and rascal Baladevan Theaivendiram will celebrate his 58 birthday living a miserable life and one cheating innocents on 14 June 2010!
But the possibilities are there too that he may spend that day in a Malaysian jail!
As for India – this may be the last time they may work in Malaysia!